Amazon Business Exchange set to provide the procurement community with unique insight from global brands
How can procurement take advantage of new technology to drive greater operating efficiency and effectiveness? And what’s the best way to manage complex digital transformation projects in my company?
If you have ever asked yourself these questions – just a few examples of the challenges faced by the procurement community – you have a new opportunity to learn from world-leading experts at the Amazon Business Exchange.
Set to be held on 9 October 2019 at London’s Victoria House Basement, the Amazon Business Exchange will be the first dedicated conference from Amazon Business – and attendance will be free of charge.
The conference will benefit executives from the Procurement, Finance and Supply Chain sectors across all industries by focusing on 12 leading procurement topics, innovations and technologies.
"We’re excited to bring the procurement community together to connect and collaborate," said Todd Heimes, Director of Amazon Business Europe and host of Amazon Business Exchange.
"Attendees from across Europe will learn how to accelerate their procurement transformation at this event, while also discovering how to innovate quickly and build more agile, efficient processes and organisations – all free of charge.”
In practice-oriented lectures and breakout sessions, Amazon employees, experts, partners and customers of Amazon Business will show how companies can digitize and futureproof their procurement. Amazon Business employees will also be on hand to answer further questions.
Highlights of the conference
Keynote speeches from Amazon and customers, including:
- Paul Harlington, Group Procurement Director of the TUI Group
- Renate Bachmann, Global Senior Sourcing Initiatives Leader at GE
- Dietmar Harteveld, Head of SCM, EMEA from Siemens
- Eric Bouret, Chief Procurement Officer, Bouygues Construction
Plus a range of sessions, including:
- A breakout session on "Data, Analytics & Procurement KPIs"
- A panel discussion on the management of change and transformation within organisations while promoting innovation
- Networking with other procurement managers.
For more information about the Amazon Business Exchange and to register, please visit this page.